Roles and Responsibilities
Mandatory Skills :
- .Net Framework/Core
- Application integration / Web services experience
Preferred Skills :
- Java Script
- Analyse, design and implement business functionalities through platform configuration, code customization and inter system integration.
- Participate & contribute to peer reviews to ensure implementation & process quality.
- Adhere to processes and implement & adopt technology & platform best practices in deliverables.
- Communicate & coordinate with different stake holders in the team ensuring seamless service delivery.
- Explore, learn and be up-to date with Technology & platform best practices - through pro-active learining and community participation.
- Has handled at least 1 or 2 full project life cycles as Software/Snr. Software Engineer.
- Attitude and aptitude to self-learn, grasp new things quickly and implement them independently.
- Motivated, flexible and with a can-do approach in spite of challenges.
- Handle verbal & written client communication independently.
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PSIOG DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
Psiog Digital is a pure play software services organisation based out of Chennai, India. With clients in North America, EMEA & APAC. Get to know us better: visit www.psiog.com
View Contact Details+