Roles and Responsibilities
Experience:4 - 7 years
Mandatory Skills – Dell Boomi Integration(EAI), SQL, Database Fundamentals, Experience with ETL
- Work with business owners/technical architects to design, develop, test, implement and maintain EAI flows in DellBoomiand associated reporting interfaces, tools and solutions for an existing data warehouse.
- Involved in design, build, test, deploy and scheduling the Integration process in DellBoomi
- Review and provide inputs on the solution architecture, guide decisions and collaborate on implementation of various ETL flows and related database development
- Prepare and maintain design, development, maintenance, training and deployment documentation
- Experience in DellBoomicomponents, connectors, Maps and different Shapes
- Managing, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations in DellBoomiAtomSphere platform
- Experience in XML, JSON, SQL, Flat files and JDBC using Dell Boomi
Good to have:
- Knowledge of EDI, Groovy and Java scripts
- Knowledge of Rest API, SOAP framework, XML, Web service design and DellBoomiMDH
- Knowledge on Web services and Dell Boomi MDH(Master Data Hub)
- DellBoomiprofessional Integration Developer certification is a plus
- Has handled at least 4 or 5 full project life cycles as Snr. Software Engineer.
- Attitude and aptitude to self-learn, grasp new things quickly and implement them independently.
- Motivated, flexible and with a can-do approach in spite of challenges.
- Handle verbal & written client communication independently.
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Guide and Mentor junior resources
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PSIOG DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED