Roles and Responsibilities
Mandatory Skills –SQL, Database Fundamentals, Experience with ETL
Preferred Skills -Boomi (EAI), Any ETL tool (Informatica / Talend / SSIS)
- Work with business owners/technical architects to design, develop, test, implement and maintain EAI flows in Dell Boomi and associated reporting interfaces, tools and solutions for an existing data warehouse.
- Involved in design, build, test, deploy and scheduling the Integration process in Dell Boomi
- Review and provide inputs on the solution architecture, guide decisions and collaborate on implementation of various ETL flows and related database development
- Prepare and maintain design, development, maintenance, training and deployment documentation
Good to have:
- Experience in Dell Boomi components, connectors, Maps and different Shapes
- Managing, Monitoring, Troubleshooting and supporting existing EAI Integrations in Dell Boomi AtomSphere platformGood to have:
- Knowledge of Rest API, SOAP framework, XML, Web service design and Dell Boomi MDH
- Knowledge of EDI, XML, JSON, SQL,JDBC, Groovy and Java scripts
- Dell Boomi professional Developer certification is a plus
- Has handled at least 1 or 2 full project life cycles as Software/Snr. Software Engineer.
- Attitude and aptitude to self-learn, grasp new things quickly and implement them independently.
- Motivated, flexible and with a can-do approach in spite of challenges.
- Handle verbal & written client communication independently.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PSIOG DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED