Roles and Responsibilities Mandatory Skills:
- TalendData Stewarship
- TalendData Quality,
- Oracle PLSQL
- Individual Contributor
- Strong inTalend.
- Strong in writing SQL Queries
- Should be able to handled huge volume of data.
- Must have good Troubleshooting Experience
- Must be fully proficient with ETL development usingTalendDI tool
- Experience working with Oracle Database & PL/SQL.
- Write complex data transformation logic.
- Integrate data from different data sources: databases, csv files, xml files
- Proficient in deploying and scheduling jobs in Talend AdministratorCentre(TAC)
- Experience working with Talend Data Stewardship is an added advantage
- Experience in handling huge volume of data.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all aspects of Data warehouse design and development.
- Thorough knowledge and hands on experience with dimensional Data modelling.
- Perform Data quality, Data modelling and database tasks as required. Programming ability in core Java
- Pro-actively monitor the performance of data jobs and tune the jobs as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels
- Motivated, flexible and with a can-do approach
- Team player with a commitment to achieve team goals
- A disciplined and conscientious approach
- Ability to prioritise work and deliver
- Keen to learn and develop proficiency
- Strong communication skills in English(written and verbal)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
PSIOG DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
View Contact Details+